Friday, September 9, 2011

The weekend is here!

I started out the weekend by sleeping in till 7 am!  It was awesome.  I got up, made breakfast, and got the little one off to school.  For breakfast we had waffles made with w.w. flour, coconut flour, and oat flour.  They were yummy.  I had half a waffle and two eggs whites.  Then I did gpp from home.  

Four rounds of:
 20 BTB squats  (squats that begin and end in the bottom of the movement)
rest 30 sec. between rounds.
then,
Four rounds per side of:
20 SLD 15/20
rest 30 sec. between rounds.
then,
Four rounds of:
20 heel raises
rest 30 sec. between rounds.

then,
200 walking lunges



I finished off with a few abs.  It was hard.  My legs were on fire.  I made myself a quick protein shake after.  Straight coconut water, ice, and chocolate protein.  It was perfect. *Notice my messy kitchen table?  I'm just keeping it real people.




I was then gone until three pm!  I did not plan well which isn't like me and I did not do well either.  I had a couple cocoa almonds and two waffle fries out of my kids kidsmeal, but that's all until three!  I was dying.  I had a horrible headache and I was seriously losing my mind.  :)  I got on the freeway going north when I wanted to go south...then finally got going the right way and missed my exit.  My HOME exit that I always get off.  Haha....I was a mess.  I'm telling ya...I don't do well without my food!  To top it all off I had to pee reeeaaalllyyyy bad.  :)  I made it home and made myself a chicken, egg white, spinach sandwich.  Finally....food!

 
 It was soooo yummy but didn't quite satisfy so I topped it off with a chocolate banana protein muffin and a big glass of water.  Happy tummy!


I got to go out on a hot date tonight with this guy.  We headed out to sushi and left the kids for 4 hours or so.  It was so great to have "us" time.  Not the best pic but the only one that kind of turned out,


I love me some good sushi.  I asked if they had any rice-less rolls.  They didn't, but put "less" rice on.  I picked most of it off.  Not all of it, I'm not that crazy.  I still enjoyed it.


My husband loves spicy things and tempura.  Tuna filled, tempura dipped, stuffed jalapenos!  He was in heaven.  I have to say, they were pretty amazing.  Sorry for the blurry pic.


All good dates end with dessert and this did not disappoint.  I have never had Golden Grahams on my fro-yo and I wish every place had them.  They perfected it.  


*My friend Seth is killing the Wasatch 100.  He is doing really well and in about 25th place.  I am so proud of him.  So proud.  What an accomplishment!  It is going to be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment