Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trailmix Granola

 Here are the ingredients I used.  You can always switch it up to how you like it but here it was I did:


Mix together:
2 Tbs water
2Tbs coconut oil
3 Tbs agave
1 Tsp vanilla
1/4 cup peanut or almond butter

Then stir in:
4 cups raw oats
2/3 cups raisins
1/4 cup nuts *
3 Tbs flaxseeds

Mix this together really well and spread out evenly on a cookie sheet.  Bake at 275 for 45 minutes stirring every minutes.  *I added my nuts the last fifteen minutes only.

 

Here where I can't decide if I went right or wrong.  I melted a fourth a cup of dark chocolate chips and put them in a bag...cut off the corner, and drizzled all over the granola.  Next time I think I will just throw in the chocolate whole or Leave it out.  It was super yummy though!


 See...yummy!

While it was baking I hard boiled a zillion eggs to have on hand at a moments notice.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment