Monday, September 19, 2011

This morning I slept in till 7:15.  Sad.  When 7:15 means sleeping in that's a shame.  Tomorrow I will be back up at 4:45.  I made myself some vanilla peach oatmeal.
1/4 cup oats
1/2 scoop vanilla protein
1 big juicy peach sliced up

Yum!  I did take a picture but it looked like vomit so I didn't post it.

However, I did post the picture of me with no make-up and sick hair that I had to cover with a hat.  We were in a hurry and all the sudden it was time for gymnastics.  I threw on some moisturizer and a hat and called it good.  I grabbed a snack on the way out the door.  An apple and some trail mix.  I realize that is a buttload of trail mix.  I didn't eat all of it.


My husband came home at lunch and did my workout with me today.  Before he got here I ran a quick 3 1/2 miles on the treadmill.  Then we worked deltoids and abs .  Here is what we did:

Overhead press 20
Upright row 20
External rotations 20
Crossover lateral raises 20 each arm
High Sumos 20
*Do all five without rest and then rest 30 seconds.  Repeat 4 times!

Bicycle crunches 100
Leg raises 20
Hollow rocks (from gpp) 30 seconds
Tick Tocks 25 each side
* No rest between sets.  Repeat three times!

Afterwards we shared a Protein shake and a awesome salad.  Lettuce, turkey, walnuts, peppers, carrots, tomatoes, and a little cottage cheese.  We topped it off with Balsamic Vinegar for the dressing.


We had a school carnival to attend tonight so I made myself a quick dinner before we left so I wouldn't have to eat there.  Just an egg white breakfast burrito with onions, peppers, and salsa.  I had a fresh garden tomato on the side sprinkled with sea salt.  Fresh tomatoes are the best!

Don't ya worry....still ate at the carnival.  Just not as much.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment