Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Productive

I had such a productive morning.  My days do not seem very productive with my one year old tornado running all over house, but this morning was great.  Here is what I got done by 10:00 am.
*A two hour workout
*Hubby's lunch made/packed
*Kindergartner ready and off to school
*Showered and got ready myself (I even did my hair)
*Cleaned three bathrooms!
*Fed three year old and one year old breakfast
*Got them dressed and their hair done
*And of course made me an awesome shake

I love mornings when I get lots done!  It rarely happens but when it does my day goes so much better.

Last night I finally got my hair cut and colored.  I am in love with the color!  You can't tell too well from the picture but it sparkles and shines in the sunlight. Promise.  


It is just a little darker than my natural color and has some red in it.  I love redheads but since I can't pull it off I just go for a tad of red.  And I love it every time.

OK..for today's workout:  I did two rounds of GPP.

This:

For time:
1 mile run
100 burpees
200 high sumos 15/25
500 rope jumps
1 mile run

Then this:

5 rounds for time:
20 situps
20 sideups R
20 sideups L
20 back ext
20 DB biceps curls 15/20
20 OH triceps ext 15/25
20 lunge steps
20 KB swings 25/35
400 m run

Those freaking burpees just about killed me.  I was not about to cardio after those two workouts.  I had about twenty five minutes left till I had to leave so I hurried and worked my triceps.  I felt like I hadn't focused on just them for a little while.  I felt so good walking out that gym door.  That  combined with my awesome productiveness (it is a word, I googled) I knew it was going to be a fabulous day!




My shake this morning was coconut water, glutamine, spinach, and chocolate protein.  And of course ice!  To make it like ice cream.





This is attempting to get in the car and get our booties to gymnastics for my three year old.  She is pretty awesome and has some great moves.  Look at that form.  :)  The little guy is always running everywhere at a hundred miles per hour.  That little man wears me right out.  I finally rounded them up and into the car.  It is no easy task.


This is my snack I grabbed for on the go.  Always be prepared.  Ya know, my post from last week taught me that.  My body needs its fuel to function!

For lunch I had the usual egg white, salsa, spinach, breakfast burrito.  On one of these of course.


But then my sweet tooth came knocking so I ate a spoonful of cookie dough.  Delightful. 


My next snack was more of dessert but that is just the way I roll.  A Kashi Cookie smothered in peanut butter.  I got carbs and protein in one snack...I'm totally good.  Am I right?  No?

Dinner was delicious and I ate vegetables tonight instead of cold cereal.  Go me!  Peas, chicken, walnuts, and roasted zucchini over a bed of spinach.  Sprinkle a little balsamic on a viola!  It hit the spot. 

Off to bed!  Bring on the 4:45 alarm clock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment