Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lets talk about yesterday....

The day started off wrong.  I couldn't get my lazy bum out of bed at 5:00 am to go to the gym.  So that is where it all started.  I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and then did something I really hate....I pushed two toddlers in a stroller on a run.  Why is running with a stroller so much harder.  I think you should be able to go three miles and tell people you went six.  Sheesh!  It was tough.  I only went three miles but did quite a bit of incline so it was a killer.  I didn't get to any weights yesterday and was bummed.  That's why I like to think, "I can do better tomorrow."

 I got home and whipped up a quick vanilla shake.  Almond milk and water, ice, and one and a half scoops of protein.  Not bad...but it gets worse.


I had a healthy snack/meal a little while later.  I kept thinking..."why am I so starving today?"  I know...your thinking its not that much food but in the afternoon I just kept on snacking!


My not so healthy but very yummy snack a little while later.  :)  My blog is called protein and chocolate for a reason...I pretty much eat those to things every day.  


I know this snack looks healthy, and it was for the most part.  But, I then proceeded to eat another muffin.  I made these awesome protein pumpkin muffins.  I keep seeing pumpkin recipes all over and had to make something.  These were excellent and I will post the recipe soon.  

Yum....I had some crackers and dip, a half a peanut butter sandwich, and another muffin before dinner.  Really?  I just could not wait a half hour.  We went to see my grandma who is in a home and they had a big bbq for all the residents and their families.  I had bbq chicken, a big fat roll, and a little ice cream.  Thankfully I didn't eat after dinner.  My appetite was on a roll yesterday!  On days like these I just tell myself that my body just needed fuel.  And then I am Ok with it.

Ps...I probably ate twice this much, that is just what I actually remember eating.  Who knows about the stuff I was eating and not thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment