Sunday, October 2, 2011

A perfect Sunday + Weekly goals

Today was such a great day!  We lounged out at home all day.  It was conference weekend which means laying in your jimmies all day and not even as going as far to wipe off the day old mascara under your eyes.  Awesome.


We did a lot of snuggling.  A lot of tickling.  A lot of reading.  And a lot of being lazy.


We built an amazing fortress in our front room and the kids played in it all day long.  I think this needs to be a daily thing.  :)


Hello there.  They even got to color in there until the little monster found the markers.  He turned himself green.


The girls made their own monsters.  These made me smile so big.  I loved them.  Hilarious.



For lunch we made a bean dip thing with homemade tortilla chips.  Fat free refried beans, ff sour cream, one mashed up avocado, salsa, cilantro, and olives.  We threw on cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, and taco seasoning.  We put some cayenne pepper on the grown ups side.


To make the tortilla chips I used these but you can use corn or flour tortillas as well.  Spray them with Pam or toss with olive oil.  Add sea salt and chili powder and throw them in the oven for a little bit.  Till they are brown and crispy.


Then dip and dip and dip.  Yum!


I made these pumpkin cinnamon rolls and I am not going to disclose how many I consumed.  I don't make cinnamon rolls very often because they are my fav.  I have no limit to how many can fit in my belly.


 So when I made french dip sandwiches, sweet potato and rutabaga fries, and salad for dinner....I couldn't even eat it.  This was my plate.  I think I ate three bites of my sandwich and then had to leave the table.  I was sick.  Pathetic.




As far as the weekly goals went:
No sugar-didn't happen
No eating after seven-didn't happen a couple of nights
100 oz of water daily-did it
5 days of lifting-did six
Twenty miles of cardio-probably more like 25
Date with hubby-kind of  :)

Here are this weeks goals:

5 lifting days
100 oz of water
Be able to run by the end of the week
Eat vegetables in two meals everyday
Less sugar...:)  Maybe three times this week?
Have a good week everybody.  Tomorrow is back to the early grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment