Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Dentist

I have a toothache.  It sucks.  The whole right side of my face hurts.  I have broken out like crazy.  And I can't sleep because it hurts.  Waaaaa...so I made an appointment to go see the dentist.  Then I went ahead and made appointments for the whole fam damn.  I have to wait a week!  I'm going to die.  ON to happier subjects....I got a good workout in this morning:

Spin class for one hour (more like sprints for one hour.)  That class was insane.  You know its good when your done and your shirt is soaking wet and you have to put on dry clothes to lift in.  Ahhhh, good times.

Then I did legs with the time I had left:

45 pds-10
95 pds-10
115 pds-8
135 pds-6

Side Lunges-10 (each leg)
*repeat two times

Pulley leg extension-15 (each leg)
*repeat three times

Pike crunch TRX-15
Woodchoppers-15
*repeat two times



Breakfast was a coconut chocolate shake.  I container coconut water, cocoa, protein powder, ice.  Yum!


I had a protein bar and half a banana when I was out and about.  When I got home I made the usual breakfast burrito.  Blah, blah blah.  :)

Dinner tonight was delish.  Turkey burgers loaded with veggies with veggies and dip on the side.

I am addicted to my homemade oat balls.  I would post the recipe except for they change every time I make them.  Basically start with row oats, add peanut butter, almond butter, raisins, craisins, dark chocolate, agave, chopped nuts, flaxseeds, etc.  Mix altogether and form into balls.  I keep them in a airtight container in the fridge and snack on them all the time.  I also don't use every one of those ingredients every time.  Just whatever I am in the mood for,  Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment