Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I like carbs

Got up but early today for the first time in awhile.  It sucked.  Bad.  But I did it.  :)  Today's workout:

Lat pull down-15
One minute sprint
Repeat three times

Repeat three times

Barbell curl-15
Plank with back row-15 each side
Hammer curl with single leg lunge-10 each side
Sprint one minute
Repeat three times

Then I had the crazy idea to switch it up a little and do GPP in the middle.  I. was. dying!!!

For time
15-16-17-18-19-20 reps per round of:
Then I did:
Incline bicep curl-15.......finished off with some abs and called it a day.
Breakfast was a veggie omelet made by the hubs while I was in the shower.  Thanks baby.  It was delicious and healthy.


I took care of that sweet tooth of mine by eleven o clock while out and about.  Dark chocolate and dried fruit.


Lunch was really light because my friend brought me over some devilish almond joy brownie thing which I ate most of while preparing lunch.  :)  Salad with egg whites, a tablespoon of dressing, and some tea.


Afternoon snack was whole wheat toast with peanut butter and jam.  I REALLY wanted a bagel but opted for something a little bit healthier.


Dinner is at my in laws.  DD made us homemade bread and soup.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment