Friday, November 4, 2011

Tonights going to be a good night......

love that song.  I can't wait for tonight.  I get to go to a girls night but not just any girls night.  It's a slumber party folks.  I am in the middle of baking my favorite chocolate cake to take so this post will be a quick one.  I need a night out though and the girls I am going to be with are crazy fun.  Mostly crazy...which is exactly how I like em.  Can't wait.

Todays workout was a good one since I want to eat my cake tonight.

I did an hour spin class which was insane.  I was soaked and had to change my shirt.  It was such a good workout.  Then my workout got really random.

Tricep kickback on pulley-15 (each arm)
Overhead tricep extension-15
Unassisted dips-15
*repeat three times

Then did three rounds of this GPP workout:

4 rounds for time:
400 m run
20 KB swings 25/35
20 OH DB press (strict) 15/20
250 m row
20 Aussie pullups (I did skull crushers here instead)
20 ski squats med/heavy (I did these on the pulley)

Then:

Single leg ball lunges-15 (each leg)
Abs on ball using pulley with weight-20
Reverse crunch with pulley-20

Then I left.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment