Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Catch up....the weekend in pictures

With the holidays in full swing my post may thin out a little.  By January I should be better at keeping up.  We have been out of control busy.  It's insane.  Our weekend was packed.  So here it is in pics.  But first....today's workout:

Biceps and Back

Incline bicep curls-15 heavy weight
Sumo squats-15
One minute sprint
*repeat three times

DB bicep curls-15
Bench row with ball-15 each arm (knees on bench. one hand balances on ball while the other is doing the row exercise.)
Lunges with DB-10 each leg
One minute sprint
*repeat three times

BB bicep curls-20
BB back row-15
*Repeat three times

Woodchoppers-15
*Repeat three times

No cardio because I'm heading to spin in ten minutes!!

Breakfast was protein hot chocolate and oatmeal with a little Greek yogurt and cinnamon.


Can this be considered a snack?  Cuz it was mine.


Some meals from the last couple of days......don't be fooled.  Not pictured is the cake, chex mix, ice cream, and cookies that all made their way to my tummy.  No worries.


Want some healthy fro yo?  Plain greek yogurt, and frozen blueberries.


Add a little stevia and stir her up.......


Sooooooo yummy.  My kids love this too.


Remember my chia balls?  This guy loves them and will munch on a frozen one till they are gone.


I am not a weirdo although I look like it below.  What the?  We partied with some weird peeps Friday night.  


I left my camera on the table and when I downloaded pics today here's what I found....






Sorry guys..........now you are all on the world wide web.  I don't even know who some of those are.

Another x-mas party we had.....thanks to my hubs for hooking this beautiful place up.




I brought a veggie tray and,


Skewers of some sort.


We have huge trees in our backyard and we raked them all up saturday night.



After that busy weekend we did get some good card playin in.  Such a great stress reliever.  :)


Off to spin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment