Thursday, September 1, 2011

Protien chocolate zucchini bread

I made some chocolate zucchini bread yesterday.  I got my inspiration from body of a mothers protein banana bread.  It is different and I changed a couple of things. It turned out really yummy and my kids kept asking for more!  Here is what I did.

Mix together:
1 cup whole wheat flour...I grind my own using this.
1 cup oat flour...again ground my own
3 scoops chocolate protein powder
3 tbs. unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder

Then add:
2 cup grated zucchini
4 egg whites
1/4 cup agave
2 Tbs. truvia
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tsp vanilla
Mix this together really good.


I had a little leftover batter so I made some mini muffins.  When they came out of the oven I put two dark chocolate chips in each one.  Two...that's all!  And they were chocolatey goodness.

 What the finished product looked like.  It was yummy and passed everyone tastes tests..so I guess it's a keeper.
I made some chocolate zucchini bread yesterday.  I got my inspiration from body of a mothers protien banana bread.  It is different and I changed a couple of things. It turned out really yummy and my kids kept asking for more!  Here is what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment